COME JOIN MY BSB MSN GROUP
Mood: Very Happy
I went to their concert yesterday it was awsome,amazing.Its was beautiful.and all the fans were going crazy,everybody screaming,it was great.the place was so full,the tickets was all sold out.they were all cute,but the cuttest one was of corse nick.The bad thing about going to this concert was that they didn't have time to take pictures with you or sign autographs,but the rest was awsome.they didn't just sing they danced too.On the end of the show there were some fire work on stage.all the fans were singing along,it was great.On the end of the show I bought this poster with nick,howie,kevin,aj,and brian's picture.The poster was so expensive,just for one poster was 10 bucks,but I bought it anyways.well I have to go I'll come by later to talk more about the show bye
Backstreet boys 4ever
hey everybody thank you for visiting my Backstreet boys blog, I hope your enjoying.But don't forget to vote for them at TRL.I'm so excited because I'm going to Backstreet boy concert in here where I live.Isn't this great, sometimes I still can't beliveI'm so happy.there is just 8 day until the show.please visit my other blog that I just started its http://www.blogigo.com/monize Thank you everyone.Backstreet's back alright!!!! bye
1. Backstreet Boys received their very first Triple Platinum award thanks to their loyal fans in Canada- especially in the lovely city of Montreal.
2. Backstreet Boys won the 1996 Select Award from MTV Europe, beating out such tough competition as Spice Girls, Oasis, Jamiroquai, and Boyzone.
3. The Backstreet Boys are named after Orlando, Florida's open-air shopper's paradise, the Backstreet Market.
4. A.J. still doesn't have his drivers license! He' been touring so much he hasn't had time to go and take the written test again.
5. Kevin takes an envelope filled with pictures of his family when he goes on the road.
6. In March, A.J. sprained his ankle when he was caught in a crush of fans at Musique Plus, Montreal's own version of MTV. He managed to perform that night and later allowed a Montreal radio station to auction off the cast for charity.
7. Whenever they are in a foreign city, Howie and Kevin like to try the local food, while Nick, Brian and A.J. search out the closest McDonalds'.
8.room the messiest, while Howie is Mr. Neat.
9. Nick is most definitely the prankster of the group. "I like to do anything I can think of to those guys," he says with a mischievous grin.
10. What's the most evil prank Nicky has ever pulled? He thinks it was the time he gave their manager Donna Wright gum which tasted like fish.
11. The two Backstreet Boys who are most likely to get into a friendly argument are Kevin and Nick.
12. Howie is most likely to find a peaceful solution for the argument. "He's Mr. Mediator," says A.J.
13. The biggest flirt award goes to A.J.! "I like girls, I'm not gonna say I don't," he says. But, he also says he's the most likely to serenade a special someone with a song.
14. The guys all say that Brian is the most shy of the group.15. Brian is the Backstreet Boy most likely to go to church on Sunday.
17. A.J. admits that he spends a large portion of his life at home on the phone.
18. Howie loves to go out clubbing.
19. Nick likes to draw comic book characters.
20. Shhh! Don't tell a soul, but when Howie doesn't want to be recognized, he wears a baseball cap!
21. A.J. claims that he still gets nervous before starting every new song in concert.
22. Howie never goes to bed without doing his push ups and stomach crunches.
23. On their current tour, Kevin plays keyboards, Nick plays drums, and A.J. is thumping on the bass guitar.
24. A.J. is rarely seen without his sunglasses.
25. Nick is a licensed scuba diver and loves driving his family's boat on the gulf of Mexico.
26. Howie runs around video taping everything and everybody when they are on tour.
27. A.J. carries a travel diary with him on tour, although he rarely writes in it.
28. Nicks favorite cars are Cameros and Stingrays.
29. Kevin's secret nicknames are Boo and Pumpkin.
30. When he's home, Brian sleeps in his king sized waterbed which he bought for $50.
31. Howie admits that he's something of a perfectionist.
32. In his pre-Backstreet Boys days, Kevin worked at Disney MGM Studios playing Aladdin.
33. When you hear someone hitting those amazing high notes in a Backstreet Boys song, that's Howie.
34. A.J. admits that he's the biggest worry-wart of the group.
35. Nick started playing the drums when he was 14.
36. Halloween is Nick's favorite holiday.
37. Kevin hates people who are arrogant.
38. A.J. collects hats.
39. Last Fall, Nick's dad had to put a fence around the family's house to keep Backstreet Boys' fans from taking clumps of grass or picking flowers as souvenirs.
40. Kevin would love to star in a movie one day.
41. Half-Irish, half-Puerto Rican Howie doesn't speak Spanish at home, he learned it in school.
42. Brian's worst habit is biting his nails.
43. Nick says that he would definitely date a fan. source: Backstreet Boys Forever, Teen Machine.
Name:Kevin Scott Richardson
birthday:october 3, 1972
fav color:royal blue,purple,black
fav music:R Kelly,Prince,babyface,and teddy Riley
fav movies:top gun,the shawshank Redemption
fav tv show:Roseanne,Martin
film stars:Tom Cruiseand Nicole Kidman
pets:Quincy,a black cat
*spent 8 years of his life living in a log cabin
*Plays keyboard on their tour
*has 2 nickname,boo and pumpkin
*once played Aladdin at Disney MGM studio
Name:Alexander Jmes Mclean
Birthday:January 9, 1978
bithplace:West Palm beach,FL
nick name:aj and bone
first wanted to be:entertainer or police nam current
musical instrument:bass guitar
fav tv show:seinfeld
* he have 10 tattos
*still does'nt have his driver's license
fav car:camero and corvette stingray
fav cologne: nike
fav deodorant:speed stick
fav drink:coca-cola,orange gatorage, bottled water
fav ice-cream:mint chocolate