I've been here before, ( loosing the election )(might even be back in the future),but thereWILL
be a day when I win big. Just wait and see. Meanwhile I will remain PASSIONATE PERSISTANCE and PATIENT * * * * * *
" Lord how many times may my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Up to seven times?"
Jesus said to him, " I tell you, not seven times but seventy times seven!"
How many times Lord? I've lost count, but this mornings ranting and ravings from Tom - sure feels like # 489.
And to whom do I direct the the actual foregiveness? To Tom or the ghost of Edna,( the source of 55 years + of mental, emotional and yes even physical abuse - of him ) who he can not let go of?
Any one know of a good exercist ?
1. Picked up book......So many of Gods gifts are avalable to us only as we discipline ourselves to follow him.
2. streched out left arm....either thin air or the hard drive of my computer.
3. last thing watched.....the local news. Which I turned off early. I wanted to assure my self that I'd get up early enough for early Church. We had to sing for both services.
4. time? 2:30pm
5. Check time not bad - it's 2:46pm
6. noise I hear? a plane flying in the sky and the blinds clanging against the open window.
7. last went out - did? this morning - to both church services - I was there from 8 am to 1:30 pm. Usually it's only from 10:30 to 12 noon. I'm tired
8. doing before this questionare? reading other blogs
9. what wearing the long green dredd that I wore to church - I'm too pooped to have changed it yet
10 . last night' dream ? I'm sure i did - but can not rember what.
11. Last time laughed this morning in church - the fellow givving the childrens story was trying to make a point about how easter became to be called easter - he was refering to esterin ( female hormones )
12. on the walls.... A picture of the Lords supper - my Toastmasters awards - other paintings
13. Seen - strange today? - - - -
14. think of this questionare? I like questionares - I just hope this old computer holds out to finish this blog. Then print it. It gets obstinet that way sometimes.
15. last film I watched... - - - -
16. became an instant Billionare.... a new computer
17. something you don't know about me... I'm left handed
18. change in this world....what.... tough question.....perhaps to get more people to treat other people with more compashion.
19. like dancing yep .... I use to do a lot more dancing 20 - 25 years agi I miss that
20. George Bush Actually - feel sorry for him - He hassent got a clue - about anything
21. if 1st child a girl....name it would have been Kathleen Louisse
22. if 1st child a boy... name my first child was a boy - we named him - Patrick Brian.
23 . thoughts of living in a different country? perhaps England or Germany
24. like to say to God? Thank you - for accepting me - as unworthy as I am.
25. 4 people to also do this questionere - - -
It's humorous to take a look back and remember these things. Yet I wonder where they all originated from? My mother said them - I know I've said them - most likely my grandmother said them to my mother.
Thousands of mothers have uttered these words. Where did it all start? Do you think that Eve said these things to Cane and Able?
Something like Able dearest be sure that you have a clean fig leaf ( underwear ) on today just in case you get in an accident. I woulden't want you to end up dead or something and imbarase us in frount of GOD or any one.
Or to Cain - Keep crying,( that Able gets better treatment from GOD than you ) and I'll give you something to cry about.
Lesson's # 3,4 & 5
TIME TRAVEL If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week.
LOGIC & MORE LOGIC If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to store with me Because I said so, thats why.
It all sounds logical to me - What person would want to be seen dragging a coupple of kids with broken necks through a store and have people constantly asking them ......What are you doing here? You're in the wrong time zone. It's next week already....
Or so it was in the good old days. Lesson #1. from MOM - TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE!
Or in other words "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
Lesson # 2 - RELGION -
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
Most likely said imediately said after we didn't lissen to wisr advice in Rule # 1 and dumped a whole can of cola on the white carpet.