1. Pick up the nearest book from where you are, open to page 18 and write the fourth sentence
from the top:
no statistics that work for global alignments ( apparently), can
compare to computer generated populations of similar composition and
2. Stretch your left arm as much as you can.... what can you touch?
Picture of me, Brianna and Renee on the wall on my right
My Diesel hat with my left
3. What is the last thing you watched on television?
The JUdds.. a documentary
4. Without checking, Guess what time it is:
5. Now check. What time is it?
10:05 am :s
6. A part from your computer's noise, what other noise can you hear?
Thom singing I might be wrong
7. When did you go out last and what did you do?
I drank myself to death with red bull and studied
8. Before starting this questionnaire, what were you doing?
putting cream on my face and reading Shell's blog
9. What are you wearing? baby blue shirt with white sleeves and a white hood..and grey track pants
10. Did you dream last night?
hells no... who has time to dream? who has time to sleep? if you do, don't talk to me
11. When's the last time you really laughed?
yesterday.. at nothing... going crazy off redbull wiht my friend nana..
at the bleakness of our prospects of doing well on not-so-distant exams
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in right now?
and Radiohead posters
13. Have you see something strange today?
14. What do you think of this questionnaire?
takes longer than I thought it would!
15. What's the last film you've watched?
omg.. the pink panther.. how AWFUL
16. If you become a billionaire overnight, what would you spend your money on first?
tickets to see Radiohead.... on every concert this year around the world...
17. Tell us something we don't know about you.
I guess there is a lot... I have an intense fear of walking out
in public without someone with me for fear of being accosted by a
looney and assaulted.. jeez.. not very original
I'm always analyzing things, people, and they wouldn't even know it
18. If you could change one thing in the world, apart from politics, what woudl it be?
apart from politics? But everything is politics.. poverty to the
environment.. I guess I would ask the world to be rid of violence (to
anyone) and oppression towards women and children
19. Do you like dancing?
20. George Bush:
is mildly retarded
21. If you had (had) a girl first, what would you have called her?
erm........................................................... I didn't think about this!
22. If you had (had) a boy first, what would you have called him?
Thomas Edward Yorke Jr.
23. Have you thought of living in a foreign country?
yes.. the uk.. SPECIFICALLY oxford.. to stalk Radiohead.. haha.. I portray myself very one-dimensionally on this blog don't I?
24. What would you like God to say to you when you walk through the gates of Heaven?
ilovetchocky: What was the point?
25. Who do you think will copy and paste this questionnaire onto their blog?
Name 4 people:
Everyone I would have said has already done it I think
EDIT: i would name the girl after my mom